Gears.IFilterHelper is a .NET component that allows you to use IFilters to Extract text from various formats like Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office, Zip, CHM and other formats.
With Gears.IFilterHelper you can add text extraction capabilities to your .NET applications in a couple of lines of code.
The next C#/VB.NET sample demonstrate how to use Gears.IFilterHelper API to extract text from "HelloWorld.doc" document and print it to console.
* Extracts text from files
* Supports .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0, .NET 3.5
* C#, VB.NET and other CLS-compliant languages
* Works with any well-written IFilters
* Supports Adobe PDF IFilter 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 for text extraction from PDF files from .NET
* Automatically detects installed IFilters
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Gears.IFilterHelper 1.1.5
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.